Your Heatmaps may be based on Continuous Capture
If you are on a Hotjar Business or Plus plan, your Heatmaps are based on Continuous Capture by default. As we transition to Continuous Capture, you will still have access to manual snapshot-based Heatmaps as well. To learn more about Continuous Heatmaps, check out this article: Continuous Heatmaps.
Broken & Retaking Screenshots
- Why can't I see the red "camera" button to re-take my screenshot?
- Why is my Heatmap screenshot only showing HTML and no CSS?
- Why is my Heatmap showing all white/black or missing elements?
- Why am I seeing a "We weren't able to capture a screenshot" message?
- Why am I not able to see a navigation menu in my Heatmap?
- Why does my Heatmap only show my homepage?
- Why does the Heatmap screenshot only include the top part of my site?
- Why does my Heatmap screenshot look cut off/the wrong size?
- Why does the Heatmap screenshot of my Desktop site have mobile elements in it?
- Why does my Heatmap screenshot show my old site after I've updated my design?
- What if my Heatmap isn't tracking any visitors?
- What if my Heatmap is tracking visitors, but not all of them?
- Why aren't clicks being recorded?
- Is my Scroll Heatmap accurate if my page varies in length?
- Why does my Heatmap data seem to be skewed by a large percentage of click/scroll data in an unexpected area?
- How long will it take for my Heatmap snapshot to finish?
- Is my page targeting set up correctly?
Managing Collected Data