As long as the same Tracking Code is installed on both HTTP and HTTPS, Hotjar will work on both protocols. We automatically load a secure version of the Hotjar script if it is loading on a secure website.
Articles in this section
- The Hotjar Tracking Code
- Understanding the Tracking Code
- How to Check if your Tracking Code is Active
- Why is My Tracking Code Inactive?
- Using Regular Expressions to Block Multiple IPs
- Targeting URLs Ending with or without a Trailing Slash
- Using Regular Expressions to Target Multiple Pages
- Browser Support
- Hotjar on Staging/Testing Servers
- Hotjar on Secure (HTTPS) Pages