Understanding Your Recordings
The first thing you will notice when playing Recordings is that each of your visitors' actions is represented by a different color on the playback timeline. Here is what each color represents:
- Red: The visitor clicks an element on your page.
- Yellow: The visitor either reloads the current page or navigates to another page on your site.
- Grey line: The visitor scrolls on the current page.
- White: The visitor interacts with a form element, such as a text field or a select dropdown.
- Pink: The visitor changes their screen-size.
- No color: The visitor is idle / not interacting with the page.
An example of a Recording playback timeline with various colors representing a visitor's actions on your page