This article will show you how to install the Hotjar tracking code on a website built and hosted with Leadpages.
Get your Hotjar Tracking Code from your Hotjar dashboard.
If you haven't created a Site in Hotjar for your Leadpages site, you might need to add a new site to your Hotjar account.
When editing your Leadpages site/pages, click Tracking.
Copy and paste your Hotjar Tracking Code into Head Section Tracking Code.
When it's done, it should look something like this:
If you're not sure how to verify installation, follow our How to Verify Hotjar is Installed guide.
Once Your Tracking Code is Installed
You can start using any of Hotjar's features: Heatmaps, Recordings, Surveys, and Incoming Feedback. Have a look at the guides below to get started.
- Creating Your First Heatmap with Snapshots
- How to Start Continuous Heatmaps
- How to Start Recordings on Basic Plans
- How to Start Continuous Recordings
- Creating Your First Survey
- Starting to use Incoming Feedback