We want you to be happy with Hotjar and love your plan. Our plans are made to be flexible which means you can upgrade or downgrade at any time.
30-day money-back guarantee
If you’re within the first 30 days of starting your yearly or monthly subscription and need to cancel for any reason, you’ll receive a full refund.
We may also be able to offer you a partial refund outside of the 30 days if:
- Your Account Owner left and you're still being charged.
- Your Account has changed pricing structures from Billing Version 1 to Billing Version 2 because all your subscriptions were canceled for 30 days or longer. You can read more about this in our Billing Versions article.
- Your VAT number, or your GST number (Singapore-based customers) wasn't added to your Account, and you were charged VAT or GST. After adding your VAT number or adding your GST number, we can refund this if you let us know about it in the same quarter as the mistaken charge. We're unable to change the invoice created, however, we can issue a credit note for the VAT or GST charge refunded.
- Quarter 1: January 1 to March 31
- Quarter 2: April 1 to June 30
- Quarter 3: July 1 to September 30
- Quarter 4: October 1 to December 31
If you are past your 30 days or outside of our partial refund policy but feel you have a special circumstance that requires a refund, we are happy to evaluate this on a case-by-case basis. As a heads up, we can’t guarantee refunds that are outside of the policy listed above.
To request a refund, please get in contact with the Support team.