We want you to be happy with Hotjar and love your plan. Our plans are made to be flexible which means you can upgrade or downgrade at any time.
30-day money-back guarantee
- If you’re within the first 30 days of starting your new yearly or monthly subscription and need to cancel for any reason, you’ll receive a full refund.
We may also be able to offer you a partial refund outside of the 30 days if:
- Your VAT number, or your GST number (Singapore-based customers) wasn't added to your Account, and you were charged VAT or GST. After adding your VAT number or adding your GST number, we can refund your VAT or GST charge if you let us know about it in the same quarter as the mistaken charge. We're unable to change the invoice created as this is a record of the actual payment made. However, we can issue a credit note for the VAT or GST charge that's been refunded.
- Quarter 1: January 1 to March 31
- Quarter 2: April 1 to June 30
- Quarter 3: July 1 to September 30
- Quarter 4: October 1 to December 31
If you would like to request a refund, or have any questions that are not answered here or in our Terms of Service, please get in contact with the Support team using the Contact Us button below.