Use Incoming Feedback so your visitors can show you what they love and what needs improvement on your site.
- How does Hotjar Incoming Feedback Work?
- Start Using Incoming Feedback
- View your Incoming Feedback
- Turn Off Incoming Feedback
- Suppressing Content in Incoming Feedback
- Mobile Experience for Incoming Feedback
Set up Polls to ask your visitors an unlimited number of questions directly on your site.
Learn how Surveys helps you gain insight from your users directly on your site and via embedded Survey links.
Feedback Tools Advanced Settings
Learn more about settings and functionality for Polls, Surveys, Incoming Feedback and Recruiters.
- How to Show a Feedback Widget on Every Page of Your Site
- Feedback Widgets on Multilingual Sites
- Page Targeting for Feedback Tools
- Excluding Pages from Targeting
- Behavior Triggers Explained
Check out how Recruiters allows you to recruit your own visitors for user testing.
Still need help?
Get help with common questions or reach out to our support team.
Just getting started? Join one of our interactive weekly webinars, walking you through how to use Hotjar.