Use Incoming Feedback so your visitors can show you what they love and what needs improvement on your site.
Set up Polls to ask your visitors an unlimited number of questions directly on your site.
- What is a Hotjar Poll?
- How to Create Your First Poll
- Poll Question Logic
- How To Use User Attributes to Target Polls
- Advanced User Attribute Setup: Displaying a Custom Poll to Customers Based On Attributes (WordPress/WooCommerce)
- Deleting Polls
Learn how Surveys helps you gain insight from your users directly on your site and via embedded Survey links.
Feedback Tools Advanced Settings
Learn more about settings and functionality for Polls, Surveys, Incoming Feedback and Recruiters.
- How to Show a Feedback Widget on Every Page of Your Site
- Page Targeting for Feedback Tools
- Troubleshooting FAQs for Feedback Widgets
- How To Export Feedback Responses
- Feedback Widgets on Multilingual Sites
Check out how Recruiters allows you to recruit your own visitors for user testing.
Still need help?
Get help with common questions or reach out to our support team.
Just getting started? Watch one of our pre-recorded weekly webinars, walking you through how to use Hotjar.